- Your favorite brand of sliced cheese
- 2 types of small tomatoes- we use cherry and yellow tomatoes
- Cucumber slices
- Crispy chow mien noodles
You wont mind if your toddler eats these bugs!
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can make as many as you would like.
1. Arrange your crackers on a tray.
2. Using a cookie cutter, cut out circle shapes (about the size of your cracker) place your cheese circles on top of the crackers.
3. Cut your tomatoes in half, place the tomato halves on the cheese to make them look like the bugs body and head.
4. Cut a cucumber slice in half, and place them beside the body to make wings.
5. Insert the chow mien noodles in the bugs head- these will look like antennae.