- Whole wheat pita
- Soft cheese wedges, 2
- Hard boiled egg
- Sliced cheese
- Red pepper
- Chocolate chips
Vegetables, cheese, and pita bread are the perfect combination for a filling snack or light, healthy lunch. And when you arrange everything like this, it’s fun as well!
- Slice the cucumber into a few round pieces, a few strips, and a few half moons per the picture. Slice the hard boiled egg in half lengthwise.
- Place one piece of pita bread on a plate, and then cut another into a smaller circle, placing it below. Cut two scrapes into half moons and place these on the bottom of the figure for the legs.
- Place a circle slice of cheese on the smaller pita bread. Arrange the egg slices and cucumber rounds on the face.
- Cut the red pepper and carrots, and arrange these on and around the platter for the bow-tie and arms. Place cucumber slices around the sides for whiskers, and chocolate chips for decoration on the eyes and body (the buttons).
- Place the soft cheese wedges at the top for ears, and garnish with the remaining cucumber slices.
See the original photo and recipe at XNet!