- Ice Cream
- Coconut Shavings
- Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate-covered Pretzels
- Small Candy Cane
You don’t have to wait till the snow falls before you can make a snowman. Make yourself an edible snowman out of your favorite ice cream and sweets today!
- Just like how you normally make a snowman, make two snowballs and place one on top of the other. This is also how we will make our edible snowman. First off, make two scoops of vanilla ice cream. Place one scoop on top of the other.
- Get your candies and chocolate chips. Decorate Vanilla the snow man however you like.
- For Vanilla’s arms, you can stick in two pretzels. Don’t forget his minty candy cane. A licorice scarf and a top hat made with chocolate-covered biscuits are also Vanilla’s signature style so don’t you forget them.
- Still can’t feel the winter chill? Sprinkle some coconut shavings on Vanilla the snow man to make that it-just-snowed feel to this lovely dessert!
Feel the winter season, even in the summer, with the very cute and delightful Vanilla the snowman dessert!
To see the original instructions from recipe creator Michelle, visit Cute Everything.