- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
Sweet honey bunny cookies to put a smile on your dial!
1. Beat butter and sugar together.
2. Add honey and egg to sugar and butter mix, beat well.
3. Add flour and baking soda stir until you have a firm dough.
5. Roll little balls of dough and flatten them to form tummies, eyes and noses for the bunnies.
6. Bake at 180c until slightly brown.
For some extra color use pink and blue icing or candy for the bunnies’ eyes!
This was our simple version 🙂 You can find the original detailed recipe at AnnaTheRed.