- Potato or cheese soup
- White bread
- Black olives
- Green grapes
- Mozzarella cheese
This healthy lunch or light dinner is perfect for people who want fun on the go. Just don’t let your cat see it!
- Heat up a can of cheese or potato soup according to the package directions. Pour it into a bowl.
- Cut white bread into two strips and place them near the top of the bowl, resting inside the soup, for the ears.
- Use two whole black olives for the eyes, and sliced black olives to create the eyebrows and the whiskers.
- Place one green grape in the center between the whiskers for the nose, and two whole grapes at the bottom edge of the soup bowl to create a bow tie.
- Finish the soup off with two squares of mozzarella cheese for the teeth.
Tasty, delicious, and fast, this lunch will make your afternoon that much more bearable. Enjoy!
A little secret: we made it a soup. The original recipe was a Fruit Yogurt! Visit Little Food Junction for the original.