- 1 lb hamburger
- Roughly one cup of Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb of dry spaghetti
- 2 tbs butter
- Parmesan cheese
So cute, so fun, and so hearty, this lunch or dinner recipe will have everyone at the table asking for seconds!
- Mix one pound of ground beef with two handfuls of Italian breadcrumbs, one egg, and salt and pepper to taste. Form the mixture into several balls, and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
- Boil a pound of spaghetti noodles until al dente and drain. Toss with two tablespoons of butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Place a celery stalk on a plate and top with noddles, forming them into a nest.
- Cut a carrot into small triangles, and attach one triangle onto each meatball for the nose. Use food-safe eyeballs for the eyes.
- Arrange two meatballs in each nest.
Taking spaghetti to a whole new level, this is a quick meal that everyone will love!
Tip: Visit the original recipe at Crafty Moods, for detailed step-by-step image instructions.