- Mini Marshmallows
- White Chocolate Candy Coating
- Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies
Looking for an adorable edible Easter decoration, or just feel like eating a sweet-tastic sheep? Either way, Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies and mini-marshmallows combine to produce a precious treat!
1. Use melted white chocolate candy coating as a (yummy) glue to cover one Milano cookie with Marshmallows.
2. Use brown peanut M&M’s for hooves. (Tragically, you will have to eat the other colors!)
3. Attach a second cookie to the first for the head. Add two more marshmallows for eyes. You can make the eyeballs using mini-chocolate chips, or a dot of black or brown frosting.
4. Flatten a marshmallow, pinch it together at one end, and make ears! Attach with a little more candy coating glue.
There you have it, an Easter snack fit for a sheep!