- 1 piece of salami
- Hardboiled egg
Kids will have fun taking apart and eating these cute ducks!
1. Place a slice of cheese on your bread.
2. Cut 5 olives in half, skewer the halves onto a shish kabob skewer with the round part on top. Leave the top olive whole.
3. Place lettuce behind your duck, and use your slice of salami folded to create a ducks tail.
4. Remove the pimento from your olive, and replace with a small piece of carrot. You should cut the carrot to be the shape of a beak.
5. Make small slits on either side of the olive to create eyes.
6. Garnish your duck with a hard boiled egg.