- Yellow Bell Pepper
- Red Radish
- Goat Cheese
- Veggie Dip
Although Christmas is still far-away, you can feel all Christmas-y with the Christmas Broccoli Tree!
- The first thing we need to do is blanch or steam our veggies.
- Now, all that is left is to build our Christmas Broccoli Tree. Cut and place a celery stalk for the base or the stem of the tree. Next, arrange the broccoli so that it forms the leaves of our Christmas tree.
- Use yellow bell pepper star-shaped cutouts for star decorations. And don’t forget to cut out one extra-large star for the top of the Christmas broccoli tree. If the star doesn’t fit inside the serving plate then, just place it on top of your veggie dip.
- Get your red radishes and use it to decorate our Christmas tree as Christmas balls.
- Let your hands do the work as you strip come goat cheese with your hands. Put them under our Christmas Tree. They will serve as our snow.
Make this new, healthy and delicious recipe your everyday appetizer even if it’s not yet Christmas.
Tip: You can make palms, or other trees as well – it is up to your imagination.