- Black olives
- Black eyed peas
These are simply the cutest snacks ever!
1. Wash Your cauliflower, and break apart into the size you wish your sheep to be.
2. Attach Olives to the cauliflower making a head.
3. Cut small flaps on the sides of each olives to be the ears.
4. Attach 2 black eyes peas to each olive to create eyes.
5. Carve black olives to make legs for your sheep. You can make them more sturdy and able to support the cauliflower by using toothpicks.
Here is a Video with the instructions on How to Make Cauliflower Sheep:
Alternatively, here’s a video on how to make Cheerios Sheep: