- Pea Pods
- Green Peas
Who wouldn’t love cute and fluffy hamsters? Hmmm… Then, how about we make baked potatoes that look like these cute little creatures?
- First off, we need to steam the pea pods, green peas, corn, and chives so we will be ready to customize our potatoes just after they are baked.
- Get your whole potatoes and wash all the dirt off of them using a scrub. Season the potatoes and bake them. Wait until the potatoes are soft enough to customize with our steamed veggies before getting them out of the oven.
- Once our potatoes are done, we can now make them look like real hamsters! Lay your potatoes like hamsters and make 2 small cuts on the sides of the potatoes where the hamster’s ears will be. Cut the tips of your steamed pea pods and push them in the 2 cuts to make the hamster’s ears.
- Make two holes just below the ears for the hamster’s eyes. Get your steamed green peas and push them in the holes for the hamster’s eyes.
- Make another hole in the center of the hamster’s face for its nose. Push in a corn kernel for its cute nose.
- Don’t forget its whiskers. Make holes where we can push in the chives to form the hamster’s whiskers!
Now, our Baked Potato Hamsters are done. Serve and eat it while it’s hot.
Tip: Visit the original recipe at Country Crock for an alternative variation and nutritional information.